Meal Number 3:
Chicken Spring Rolls
How to Cook:
- Cut or shred chicken into small pieces and place onto stove
- Place rice noodles a bowl or pot and microwave or cook with water until done
- While you wait, prepare carrots, lettuce, and cilantro by shredding into long but thin strips
- Once chicken and noodles are cooked place rice wraps into a bowl of water to soak up and settle
- Now you are ready to roll: place rice rap down on plate a set a even ratio of chicken to veggies, roll, add sriracha for flavor and enjoy!
Description: This meal was inspired by one of our members’s mother. It is a refreshing and healthy meal for under 100 calories. The ingredients are cheap and a little bit of sriracha packs a zesty and delicious kick.